Wednesday, January 20, 2016

What Would the New You Say to the Old You a Year From Now?

Wouldn't it be nice if we could get a glimpse into the future? The 1 year anniversary of my fitness journey is approaching and I've been thinking a lot about where I am versus where I thought I would be. 
Here are a few things I wish I could have told myself when I began this process:
1. This isn't going to take as long as you think. 
2. You are going to exceed all your expectations.
3. You can and you will make time for daily fitness.
4. Don't get your feelings hurt when people aren't on board with your lifestyle change or happy about your success. (I know, crazy right? But sadly, it's true and you just have to get over it.)
5. Realize that this time it won't just be a diet- it will be a true lifestyle change.
6. You will finally be able to do a burpee!
7. You will do P90X3. (What? Because I thought I would NEVER, EVER, EVER be physically capable)
8. You will become a coach and give back to others beginning their fitness journey.
9. Not only are you going to love fitness, but you are going to post videos on Facebook with crazy workout faces hoping to inspire others to simply start.
10. Thank You. Thank You for loving yourself enough to change. It won't be easy, and some days will be better than others, but you can and you will do this.
If you are ready to begin your own journey, I would love to help you get started. I believe in you and know that you can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment