Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Transformation Tuesday- My Help Cometh From the Lord


This story is close to my heart because Natasha is one of my best friends.
Towards the end of last summer, she began asking me about Shakeology. She decided to join my 7 day Shakeology group in September. Natasha lost 5 pounds by the end of the week. She loved the convenience of this superfood shake and decided to incorporate it as a meal replacement.
After 2 months, she sent me a text that she had lost 30 pounds and all her labs had dramatically improved since her last Doctor appointment. She said he was very happy!
Her favorite Shakeology recipe is:
Chocolate Shakeology
Skim milk
1 banana
1tbsp peanut butter
Ice
She drinks this for breakfast each morning and it gives her tons of energy throughout the day.
Favorite inspirational quote:
Psalms 121
I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills from whence cometh my help. My help comes from the Lord who made heaven & earth.
I'm so proud of you, Tosh! Small changes add up to big successes.

No comments:

Post a Comment